Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Withlacoochee State Trail

2 posters

Go down

Withlacoochee State Trail Empty Withlacoochee State Trail

Post by Admin Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Withlacoochee State Trail

The Withlacoochee Trail is presently the longest paved rail trail in Florida at 46 miles in length. The trail runs from Dunnellon through Citrus, Hernando and Pasco counties. Through small towns, ranches, and natural areas as it makes its way to just North of Dade City and Hwy 301. The trail traverses a region that offers many other outstanding recreational opportunities. Among the recreational highlights nearby are the unpaved trails in the Croom area of the Withlacoochee State Forest, (NOT Recommended for biking during Hunting Season)No the Withlacoochee River (South) Canoe Trail, and Fort Cooper State Park. The trail also offers RV and Tent campsites just North of the Hwy 50 Trailhead at Silver lake Campgrounds just off the trail. Withlacoochee State Trail My_pic12 Now Fear Not for those of you that have bike problems because the Withlacoochee comes with its own Recumbent shops. Hamptons Edge Trailside Bicycle in Floral City Withlacoochee State Trail My_pic13 Smile This shot was his home and shop right off the trail, Regis is kinda the Trail Guru so stop in and say Hi. The other shop is in Inverness about 7 miles further North on the Trail. You'll find it hard to beat riding the Withlacoochhe Trail.
Hampton's Edge Trailside Bicycles http://www.hamptonsedge.com/home/main.html

Withlacoochee State Trail 0137he10
An added feature for those of you who Dare Venture out after Dark affraid Regis offers Full Moon Rides monthly! You need to check those out. pale
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Withlacoochee State Trail Empty Re: Withlacoochee State Trail

Post by Fortkentdad Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:15 am

Admin wrote:Withlacoochee State Trail

.... An added feature for those of you who Dare Venture out after Dark affraid Regis offers Full Moon Rides monthly! You need to check those out. pale

Well, I don't care if it is after dark, I am keeping my pants on when I ride, no full mooning allowed here.
Fortkentdad
Fortkentdad

Male

Back to top Go down