Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindCheetah Owners Check-in

2 posters

Go down

WindCheetah Owners Check-in Empty WindCheetah Owners Check-in

Post by Admin Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm

GREETINGS to all WindCheetah Owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Trike or Bike (that is, if your Trike or Bike has a name Smile . Maybe attach a photo or two and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on Profile and then "avatar".

Please be helpful and friendly to all other WindCheetah Owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource available for WindCheetah Owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? WindCheetah stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them. cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

WindCheetah Owners Check-in Empty New Windcheetah owner

Post by Maxroaster Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm

HI,
I'm new to this forum and I'm new to Windcheetah. Over the years (many!) I've had multiple recumbent bikes and trikes. I currently have a GRR, Fold Rush, Greenspeed GTR, a Velotechnik Scorpion FS and now a Windcheetah.

It certainly is different from the rest and already I'm starting to understand why Windcheetah owners are very loyal. It is a sports car compared to my other trikes. I may have to start thinning my herd of bikes to make room for a Hyper Sport.

Maxroaster

Maxroaster

Back to top Go down