Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcerer IV

3 posters

Go down

Sorcerer IV Empty Sorcerer IV

Post by Admin Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Sorcerer IV Sorcer10
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Sorcerer IV Empty Re: Sorcerer IV

Post by R42Pilot Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 pm

I like the velomobiles that at least give you the option of a completely enclosed cab. About the only thing that would keep me from riding would be rain and an enclosed cab would remedy that! I realize they get hot in the heat of summer, but if they were removable, or ventilated.... You could always ride naked! lol!

Mark
R42Pilot
R42Pilot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightturkey Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 pm

I dunno... I do a great deal of my riding, and certainly half my commuting, in the dark (my morning commute begins at 0400), and something like the Sorcerer is too much of a Stealth for me to feel safe in - do they make it in Electric Chartreuse?
Nightturkey
Nightturkey
Actionbent Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by R42Pilot Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 pm

I'm fairly certain if you ante up the bucks, they'll paint it turd-murkley orchid, if you want! Besides, most velomobiles I know of have headlights and tail lights built right in.

Mark
R42Pilot
R42Pilot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightturkey Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:11 pm

ah, bucks... that's money, right? It's been so long since I've actually seen some...
Nightturkey
Nightturkey
Actionbent Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by R42Pilot Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Nightturkey wrote:ah, bucks... that's money, right? It's been so long since I've actually seen some...

Same here... That's when I look at the prices of these velomobiles, then factor in the cost of actually importing one....and cry just a little! Sad

Mark
R42Pilot
R42Pilot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightturkey Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:48 am

Tell ya what - If I hit the Powerball lottery, I'll buy us each one. Mine will be painted Electric Chartreuse, and you can have the one in T-M Orchid. Of course, we couldn't call them "Sorcerers", they'd have to be "Philatelists" or something.
Nightturkey
Nightturkey
Actionbent Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum