Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Photo section

+2
rydabyk
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Gallery Photo section Empty Gallery Photo section

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey guys, I have the option too add a photo Gallery to the forum. The Gallery would contain... Users Personal Albums which can be viewed by all or Your Personal Album and would be accessed through the Navigation Bar. Smile My Question is would our membership be Interested Question
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Gallery Photo section Empty Re: Gallery Photo section

Post by rydabyk Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:01 pm

That would be good, I know that would definitely use it.

Walt
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:08 pm

My next Question ( I guess I should have put this in The first post) is do we want it accessible for just members or do we want it accessible by Visitors also.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by R42Pilot Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Hmmm.... That's a quandary. I have a photobucket account that I store my pics on, so I'm not sure I would use it. If it doesn't cost anything and not much headache, I don't know why not.

I think I'd make it members only. You gotta have your perks!

Mark
R42Pilot
R42Pilot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:03 pm

If I add the Gallery it will be set up so you have to register to see it. From what I can tell, it seems real simple too use and it doesn't cost anything. I would most likely restrict it to Recumbent orientated Photos. I don't believe I'd use it to replace a FotoPic or Photobucket account and I have both but for those who don't have an account some place else I think it would be a good thing.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rydabyk Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I agree with Mark, members only. Maybe curiosity would prompt a visitor join.
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:37 pm

OK... The Gallery is up and Running and I believe It's set up for member viewing only.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by I.M.Bent Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:23 am

Sounds good. Now someone else could look at all these bikes that have accumulated around me.

I.M.Bent

I.M.Bent
Recumbent Rider
Recumbent Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Gallery Photo section Empty Nice Touch:

Post by Red381 Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 am

I just posted a few pics, nice touch there Admn. This site just gets better, Great Job! cheers
Red381
Red381

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peder Torgersen Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:44 pm

I finally was able to post some pictures on this forum! One of them is my Sofrider on a frozen lake the other is my Phantom and the third is me with our little Yorkshire terrier it was there to show how beautiful winter can be! I know it’s supposed to be mostly recumbent pictures but looking at nature even if it’s winter is also a good thing. How many of you don’t enjoy the scenery when you go on a ride? If there isn’t too much traffic you might also get a chance to hear the birds and watch some of them or other animals?

Peder

Peder Torgersen
Recumbent Rider
Recumbent Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Gallery Photo section Empty I know the feeling:

Post by Red381 Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Peder Torgersen wrote:I finally was able to post some pictures on this forum! One of them is my Sofrider on a frozen lake the other is my Phantom and the third is me with our little Yorkshire terrier it was there to show how beautiful winter can be! I know it’s supposed to be mostly recumbent pictures but looking at nature even if it’s winter is also a good thing. How many of you don’t enjoy the scenery when you go on a ride? If there isn’t too much traffic you might also get a chance to hear the birds and watch some of them or other animals?

Peder

While I was uploading pictures, I had a cool pic of my labs...... I resisted......... But it was harder than picking a bike to ride in the morning........ Love'em all kind of a thing! cheers
Red381
Red381

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down