Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tampa Bay

4 posters

Go down

Tampa Bay Empty Tampa Bay

Post by FloridaBiking Tue May 08, 2012 10:42 am

...Looking for someone to ride with in the Tampa Bay / Apollo Beach area. I know you are out there! Shocked
FloridaBiking
FloridaBiking

Male

Back to top Go down

Tampa Bay Empty Re: Tampa Bay

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Where are you riding, what trails or roads. Do you ride the Withlacoochee trail?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaBiking Tue May 08, 2012 8:31 pm

I have and also the Van Fleet, Legacy Trail, Upper Tampa Bay, Pinellas Trail (my favorite along with the Van Fleet), the Sun Coast Trail (boring) and several smaller ones. I also just ride on roads that usually have a nice bike lane like the new Hwy 301 between Sun City and Riverview. Sometimes just follow small less traveled back roads to see where they go, so no real rhyme or reason, just like to ride.
FloridaBiking
FloridaBiking

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

What type of bike do or are you riding. If your looking for rides and people to ride with you can also look at the Central Florida Recumbent Riders on yahoo, the Crabs have rides almost on a weekly basis.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaBiking Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I ride an Electric Blue Catrike Expedtition. (love it) Thanks for the link!
FloridaBiking
FloridaBiking

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesCat Wed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

FloridaBiking wrote:I ride an Electric Blue Catrike Expedtition. (love it) Thanks for the link!
Tampa Bay 1674973582 Tampa Bay 1674973582 Tampa Bay 1674973582 Tampa Bay 1674973582 Tampa Bay 1674973582
BluesCat
BluesCat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 12:46 am

FloridaBiking wrote:I ride an Electric Blue Catrike Expedtition. (love it) Thanks for the link!

Ok I'm with BluesCat Tampa Bay 1674973582

I myself ride a Catrike Speed, if I can get some time away from the business we will have to get together and ride some place.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaBiking Thu May 10, 2012 2:50 am

That sounds great... I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post.
FloridaBiking
FloridaBiking

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rydabyk Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 pm

It's tomorrow....

By the way....WELCOME!
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaBiking Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 am

My pictures are posted in my personal album. I'm not sure how to get them posted in the public albums.
FloridaBiking
FloridaBiking

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 12, 2012 2:42 pm

FloridaBiking wrote:My pictures are posted in my personal album. I'm not sure how to get them posted in the public albums.

Try the Public albums now and see if you have a folder there, I posted one there in your name and you should be able to upload pictures now.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesCat Sun May 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Love the Croozer trailer. You can probably pack for a week, eh?

I've been thinking of getting a Ridekick electric trailer to allow me to do my Monday commute on Bluetiful.

Mondays I have to take a week's worth of lunch fixins, the full set of backup tapes from the previous week, and some miscellaneous stuff to the office. When you include my regular Vaude Egger Briefcase/Pannier and another pannier with my laptop, office gear and change of clothes, it gets to be quite the load.

I've struck a deal to keep the A2B Metro e-bike I was reviewing over the Winter. I can do the Monday commute well on this bike, but the comfort of the 'bent, with an electric boost, sure would be nice.
BluesCat
BluesCat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaBiking Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

I have a couple of Wisper electric bikes which I love to ride for the quick trips to the store but for just casual riding and long trips nothing beats the trike. I've seen my trike with a BionX conversion and thought that would be the ultimate ride. Yes I do like the Croozer trailer, even though its a fairly cheap trailer its held up well and carries a pretty heavy load. They also make a very nice dog trailer that I thought would be fun to pull.
FloridaBiking
FloridaBiking

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesCat Mon May 14, 2012 7:47 pm

We only have cats at the present time. I don't think ANY of them would go for riding in a trailer behind a bicycle! cat recum
BluesCat
BluesCat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum