Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly Mileage?

+13
BluesCat
garrybuck
Fortkentdad
rydabyk
rsyb
Kirk
R42Pilot
ckwilliamsjr
Racer46
Ken From Michigan
Admin
jcsadowski
tricerider
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weekly Mileage? - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekly Mileage?

Post by kitkatz Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Awesome.
kitkatz
kitkatz

Back to top Go down

Post by rydabyk Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Uh-oh....a Starbucks just opened down the street, looks like I'll have to ride down there a few days a week after work to do some people watching Shocked.
I guess we'll do anything to add some miles huh?

Walt
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesCat Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Oh, absolutely, Walt.

Got to cop the Outlaw Biker persona, though.

speedy
BluesCat
BluesCat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by garrybuck Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

rydabyk wrote:Uh-oh....a Starbucks just opened down the street, looks like I'll have to ride down there a few days a week after work to do some people watching Shocked.
I guess we'll do anything to add some miles huh?

Walt

Funny you should mention that. My wife and I have been using coffee shops as a destination to motivate ourselves and keep things interesting. It's gotten to the point that we name our rides that way. Before we start, I'll ask her if she wants this to be a Starbucks ride or a Turkish Coffee ride. It seems silly, but it works for us.
garrybuck
garrybuck
Recumbent Rider
Recumbent Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by richard Wed May 20, 2009 12:44 am

I generally try to get in at least 3 rides a week. They will usually total a little over 100 miles. I retired at the end of May last year, and rode about 1750 miles for the year. Im shooting for around 2000 this year. Not too bad for a 70 year old in Nebr that cant ride during the winter.

Alot of my riding is on the Lincoln bike trails. We have 128 miles of really nice trails, all hard surface. The rest is with our local bike club and the County Cruisers recumbent club in Omaha. As I noted elsewhere I did get to Hostel Shop recumbent rally last year. Nice ride and fun seeing all the different types of recumbents

richard
Recumbent Rider
Recumbent Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkatz Mon May 25, 2009 5:28 am

I have been for a few rides on the new trike of mine. I like it and so does everyone who sees it. I am averaging three miles while I work up to longer rides. Neighborhood riding right now.
kitkatz
kitkatz

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikemaster Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 pm

I have not got a trike but will be riding two this month, so far i rode a catrike 9-speed, talk with a dearler up in Tenn who wants me to come for the day...nice guy, ...there a dealer in La. wants me to ride four or five...the one I rode was more FUN then when the Hog's eat my little brother.....the guy in Tenn sale the some trike but it only 21 speed. said I need it for hills....I've sew so many on the web-page I can't think anymore....

Trikemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum