Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reserve THIS weekend ----- for our next Recumbent Out of Town Assault

2 posters

Go down

Reserve THIS weekend ----- for our next Recumbent Out of Town Assault Empty Reserve THIS weekend ----- for our next Recumbent Out of Town Assault

Post by Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Re: Reserve THIS weekend ----- for our next Recumbent Out of Town Assault

More details..... in about 7 days.....

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:19 PM, bentwheeler wrote:

Please mark your calendars..... RESERVE the FIRST WEEKEND of FEBRUARY 2011 for a Bent Invasion of the 4th kind....... This weekend belongs to the Florida BentRiders!!!!

Friday ..... February 4th ......2011

Saturday ..... February 5th...... 2011

Sunday February 6th .....2011

Nope... we haven't done it at this particular spot yet... and NOPE, most of you haven't been there.... but YEP.... we have picked a super duper spot under the Florida Sun!!! And NOPE...., I can't tell you where .... YET!!!!

Suffice it to say that it will be a VERY relaxing weekend..... One of those weekends where you will be sure to re-charge your somatic batteries and be glad you're ALIVE..... The spot we picked has a lot going for it: Nice, safe riding, the cleanest air quality, Nice eating, nice shopping, nice attractions and OK... a super nice spot to pedal our comfortable wheels.

Your mission..... should you want to do something DIFFERENT and be happy that you did.... is to WRITE the above dates down and STAY TUNE for details.... Make no other plans...... Make sure your calendar shows that you'll be on vacation the first week of February!!!!

--
Jose A. Hernandez
Recumbent Cycling Means NEVER Having To Say You're Sore!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Reserve THIS weekend ----- for our next Recumbent Out of Town Assault Empty Re: Reserve THIS weekend ----- for our next Recumbent Out of Town Assault

Post by rydabyk Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Can't wait. I've been going crazy trying to figure out where this will be ever since I got the email last week. Any hints?????
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down