4 wheeled bikes, 4 seaters, 2 seaters, single seaters, etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 wheeled bikes, 4 seaters, 2 seaters, single seaters, etc

Post by jakepieschel on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm

I have reciently found an ad in a magazine that has 4 wheeled bikes that you can use for work, commuting/touring, or just for a sunday drive on the beach. the website is www.4wc.com/4886 it's called a rhoades car, and you can get them with lights, with a canopy, can get them in speeds 6 to 36 speeds, etc. they range in prices from 1,500 to about 5,000 depending what bike you get, how many speeds, and what crap you put on it. you can either choose it to be recumbent, or original bike seat. again I don't own one yet, I just get a lot of info from their website. but I thought this would be a great human powered vehicle.

jakepieschel

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 wheeled bikes, 4 seaters, 2 seaters, single seaters, etc

Post by jakepieschel on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 pm

sorry, but i have a typo on there, it's supposed to be rhoades car, sorry about the comfusion

jakepieschel

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesCat on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 pm

4-wheeled cycles are irresistibly cool, aren't they?

I know you can get a Quadribent, complete, for around $2,400:

You could save a few bucks by buying two EZ-1's, about $750 each, and the Quadribent kit for around $700, and assemble it yourself.

The neat thing about the Quadribent is that you can take the kit off and have two, fully functional recumbent bikes. I think they make an optional quick-release kit to facilitate the process.

2008 Sun EZ Sport CX - "Bluetiful"
2003 Specialized Hardrock - "Hardiboi"
2001 Giant Yukon SE - "The Roadley"

http://azbluescat.blogspot.com/
BluesCat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jakepieschel on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:38 pm

I think that is the neatest thing that i ever seen in my life, 2 for that price, and you can make it into a quad, i think that's worth the money, normally you get a recumbent for that price, that's awsome. there finding more and more designs and ideas for bikes, and l love to think what ideas people will come up with in the years to come

jake

jakepieschel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top