Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27th Annual Tour of Sebring

2 posters

Go down

27th Annual Tour of Sebring Empty 27th Annual Tour of Sebring

Post by teacherbill Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm

27th Annual Tour of Sebring

Explore the natural beauty of rolling hills, tree-lined streets, citrus groves, small towns and gem-like lakes in scenic Central Florida. Come join other cyclists in enjoying a three-day mini-vacation over Labor Day Weekend.

This family friendly event is designed for riders of all levels, whether they prefer to speed along winding roads and finish the rides in record time or cycle through at a leisurely pace, taking in all the wonderful scenery. Riders will especially enjoy the low traffic roads of rural Florida. We offer fully supported rides from 10-100 miles, clear marked routes and abundantly stocked rest stops.

We have on-site registration available starting Friday night as well as every morning before the start of the day. The hotel offers a free Deluxe Continental breakfast every morning for all guests and riders. A hot and delicious meal awaits you at the end of your ride each day. Sign up for a fun and easy Poker ride for an opportunity to win the pot! Don’t miss the Ice Cream social for a cool treat in the afternoon. Saturday evening is a poolside potluck and hot dog roast. Sunday is Club jersey day and we also feature the the Bok Tower Century ride. Door prize raffles held every afternoon in the hotel lobby. Sign up for the Grand Prize drawing of a Garmin Edge GPS 205.

The Kenilworth Lodge has been hosting bicycle events for over 25 years and continues to host four major rides each year. It has been featured in numerous bicycling event articles, including Bicycling Magazine’s feature as one of “Five Top Bike Friendly Inns in the US.” Check out the sunset over Lake Jackson from a front porch rocker, peruse the history located throughout the hotel, pamper yourself with a massage or enjoy a swim in the spacious pool. There are also a variety of activities for non-riders. Nearby is golf, shopping, kayaking, museums and nature walks in the Highland Hammock State Park. Thank you for choosing our event. We think you will enjoy it!

Call the Kenilworth Lodge today (800) 423-5939 or visit their website @
www.kenilworthlodge.com if you want to book hotel reservations. Event questions? Contact Bill and Diane Ludwig, Event directors at bike@kenilworthlodge.com or 772-794-4663. You may also register at Active.com

www.active.com/event_detail.cfm?event_id=1755596
teacherbill
teacherbill

Male

Back to top Go down

27th Annual Tour of Sebring Empty Re: 27th Annual Tour of Sebring

Post by Racer46 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 am

I've penciled this one in. Don't know if I want to stay at the Kennel though. I've got some not so great memories of that hotel from my racing days. At least all the rooms are air conditioned now, first time I stayed I didn't know that one floor was not. I wondered why I got such a good rate.
Racer46
Racer46
Recumbent Cyclist
Recumbent Cyclist

Male

Back to top Go down