Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Photos

4 posters

Go down

Gallery Photos Empty Gallery Photos

Post by Admin Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Is there anyone who has photos in our Gallery that would like to have them posted for Public viewing Question

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Gallery Photos Empty Re: Gallery Photos

Post by Peder Torgersen Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:23 pm

I have problems loading pictures on this forum but was able to load on the gallery. I don’t mind having it public. Most of the pictures are recumbents and some from yesterday on my commute home to show that the snow is gone here.

Peder

Peder Torgersen
Recumbent Rider
Recumbent Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:27 am

Peder Torgersen wrote:I have problems loading pictures on this forum but was able to load on the gallery. I don’t mind having it public. Most of the pictures are recumbents and some from yesterday on my commute home to show that the snow is gone here.

Peder

Having problems loading pictures try this, click on Host Image box at the top then click on the browse button (find picture you want to post) then click host image, copy the url image. Next to the host Image box at the top you'll find the Image button or box past the url Image there and hit OK and the url image will appear in the in the Quick reply and hit send and your post and picture should appear.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesCat Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 am

Gallery Photos Camelb11_640x320

This was a nice little eight mile ride I took on Sunday, March 22, 2009. The weatherman predicted high winds for the afternoon, but here at around 8:30 AM it was still, sunny, in the middle 70's temperature wise and flaming gorgeous.

Can you see why they call those hills in the background Camelback Mountain?

(Later that evening, we had some peak gusts of wind around 40 MPH, with sustained winds around 20-25 MPH. That is what passes for hurricane status in Phoenix.)

You can make public any of these pictures you want, Admin.
BluesCat
BluesCat

Male

Back to top Go down

Gallery Photos Empty Nice Pic

Post by rydabyk Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 am

Blues Cat,

Nice picture. It looks like you have a beautifully picturesque and peaceful place to ride a bike. thumbs up

Walt
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BluesCat Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:41 am

rydabyk wrote:Blues Cat,

Nice picture. It looks like you have a beautifully picturesque and peaceful place to ride a bike. thumbs up

Walt

Thanks, Walt.

Phoenix has its problems, but for eight months out of the year it is a great place to ride. The heat of late spring, summer, and early fall can be dealt with if you use your head.

About the only things we lack, that you Floridaites have over us, are ocean beaches (When the Big Quake puts California into the ocean, that problem will be solved). The joke has always been related to a comment someone made one time that "With a little more water, and a little less heat, Arizona could be a paradise." The response has always been "Hey, you realize, don't you, that is all HELL needs to be paradise!" Laughing
BluesCat
BluesCat

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rydabyk Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:36 am

Phoenix has its problems, but for eight months out of the year it is a great place to ride. The heat of late spring, summer, and early fall can be dealt with if you use your head.

Kinda like here, the summer heat sunny and HUMIDITY can wear you out pretty quick but with a bit of common sense and a LOT of hydration it's not really all that bad. I do know one thing I'd sure rather deal with some heat and humidity for a few months than cold, colder and snow for any amount of time thumbs up

Walt
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rydabyk Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 am

Admin wrote:Is there anyone who has photos in our Gallery that would like to have them posted for Public viewing Question

Admin,

You can post anything I ever post anywhere for public viewing anytime. Wow, that's a lot of any's....anyone else notice anything repetitive... Embarassed

Walt
rydabyk
rydabyk

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down