Recumbent Riders Social Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trainer

2 posters

Go down

Trainer Empty Trainer

Post by R42Pilot Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:00 pm

I went over to the actionbent site to look around. This trainer looks pretty interesting. I wish it had some kind of tension adjustment, but I guess it would be not much different than rollers. Kinda cool. On rainy days like this, I wish I had something.

Mark
R42Pilot
R42Pilot

Male

Back to top Go down

Trainer Empty Re: Trainer

Post by Peder Torgersen Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 pm

R42Pilot wrote:I went over to the actionbent site to look around. This trainer looks pretty interesting. I wish it had some kind of tension adjustment, but I guess it would be not much different than rollers. Kinda cool. On rainy days like this, I wish I had something.

Mark

I have one of those trainers got it with some recumbents I ordered a couple of years ago. So far I have only used it to take pictures and test the gears on some recumbents? It’s very good for trikes just put the rear wheel on the roller. My Sofrider has winter tires. Can you imagine the sound training with winter tires on this trainer? If you send over your Silvio I would be happy to test it on the trainer and see if it works well on a Silvio? Very Happy
Here you can see the trainer http://www.sykkel-bent.no/

Peder

Peder Torgersen
Recumbent Rider
Recumbent Rider

Male

Back to top Go down

Trainer Empty Re: Trainer

Post by R42Pilot Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:13 pm

That's OK, Peder, I don't want to know THAT bad! No

Mark
R42Pilot